Ethos and Aims
Aspire Adventure Achieve
Our aims are:
To inspire our young people to become successful, adaptable and passionate learners with high expectations for their futures.
To provide an adventure as they progress through our school, offering a safe, caring, friendly environment in which students are happy and confident and feel valued and supported.
To give each student the skills they need to achieve a happy and successful life and develop into positive members of the community.
Each student will be individually supported through:
- A personalised learning programme
- Having access to up to date technology
- Having a range of vocational and academic opportunities
- Opportunities for work skills and skills for life
- Support to develop their wellbeing and appropriate behaviour
- Opportunities to develop independence and confidence
- A partnership with home
- Therapeutic support
- A flexible, challenging learning environment that includes learning in the outdoor classroom